Now there’s an even more versatile, more capable, more responsive version of Sony’s FS7. Based on feedback from cinematographers, we’ve complemented the FS7 with the FS7 II.
Here’s a fresh way to control exposure.
Aperture adjustments affect your depth of field. Shutter speed adjustments affect the presentation of motion. But Sony’s Electronic Variable ND maintains optimum exposure without sacrificing any other parameters. Auto ND mode achieves auto exposure with cine lenses, rangefinder glass and third-party SLR lenses. And Auto ND empowers you to park your iris at the lens “sweet spot,” where distortions are lowest and resolution is highest.
- Super 35-Sized CMOS Sensor
- Locking Sony E-Mount
- Integrated Electronic Variable ND Filter
- DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) up to 59.94p
- UHD up to 59.94 fps, HD up to 180 fps
- XAVC-I/L, MPEG-2, XAVC up to 600 Mb/s
- Supports Rec. 709 and BT-2020
- Dual XQD Memory Card Slots
- Dual HD/3G-SDI & HDMI Output
- Ergonomic Handgrip with Camera Controls